How do you photograph weddings?
I love being by your side to help you before your wedding day. I'll send you a guide to help you organizing your day, the best moments for the couple photos, everything that I will capture, and all the details in between. On your wedding day, I want to capture the feelings, the mood, the emotions, the calm and crazy moments and all the details that make your wedding unique.
Where are you based and do you travel?
I am based out of Chattanooga and will travel up to 100 miles for your wedding. If your location is further than that, there is a fee per mile over 100. If I am traveling for you and your event ends after 10pm, there is an additional lodging fee.
How many images will we receive?
Good news, I don't limit the number of photos that you receive! I take the best photos from your wedding or event, edit and retouch them, and then send them to you.
When will our photos be delivered?
It takes me six weeks to select, edit, and deliver your gallery of photos after your wedding or event, but I’ll be sure to sneak you a couple of previews within 48 hours.
You will receive a private link to your online gallery where you can view, share and download your photos.
What if we need to raincheck or cancel after booking?
In the event that you need to postpone your wedding or event, your deposit transfers over to your new date.
I have a no refund policy on client cancellations.
COVID SAFE PLAN
We're doing our part to protect our clients and our community by following a COVID-Safe plan. We will be following current safe hygiene procedures and following current risk reduction plans.
GENERAL SAFETY PRACTICES:
- All meetings will be held over the phone or via Skype/Zoom when possible.
- Staying 6 feet apart as much as possible.
- If I am not feeling well, another photographer will be assigned to your shoot. All post production and delivery of the gallery will be done under the Goodloe Film Co. brand so the final product will meet the same standard.
- All equipment being used for a shoot is cleaned prior to being used and afterwards.
- Client/guests are not to handle any of the photographer's equipment- including loading in/out.
- Subjects are not required to wear a face-covering whilst being photographed
BOOKED IN AND FEELING UNWELL?
If you are feeling unwell and have any flu-like symptoms please let us know, I kindly request that any photography sessions are postponed and we will be happy to rearrange any sessions booked.